Recent content by burninggecko

1. burninggecko

CA Evo150 or CXA81

Cool! Hey quick question how do you like the unit? I'm thinking of getting one for my living room. I thought it'd be kind of cool because of easy accessibility (Bluetooth, streaming, etc.) for everybody in the family and it's supposed to sound great. Do you like it?
  2. burninggecko

CA Evo150 or CXA81

Hey diddley the cables that came with the unit are fine. My current speaker wires are bulk lamp wire from the hardware store. I'm sure it measures fine.
  3. burninggecko

Parks Audio Puffin Review (Phono Stage)

I wish Shannon Parks was still doing kits. My son and I each built one of his arduino controlled budgie preamplifiers about 5 years back and we had a blast doing it together. Great bonding time slinging some solder and listening to music. Shannon is a good guy, was super helpful and the...
  4. burninggecko

Chord Huei Phono Preamp Review

I'm colorblind too so even if it measured well I would pass. It would stink to have to get someone to help me verify the color indicators every time I made a change :-)
  5. burninggecko

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

Just discovered how to use the EQ on my RME and tamed my Horns! Awesome piece of kit :)
  6. burninggecko

RME ADI-2 DAC

I received mine tonight. Thanks Patrick. Fast shipping, good price and hassle free transaction. Highly recommended! I will be back for other stuff.
Top Bottom