Recent content by Brycycle

1. B

Shedding the Excess: Digital Output Streaming to Active DSP Monitors

Ah - that would be ideal! Neumann's arrive in 1-2 weeks, I'll keep my fingers crossed WiiM beats expectations with the release date ;).
  2. B

A curveball; my partner wants to keep the turntable...any recommendations for the cleanest integration? Ideally going with digital compatible phono stage to avoid analog interconnection. This begs the question - given the Neumann's appear to have only one digital input, how might one integrate...
  3. B

Thanks for the confirmation, Kal - I was coming to that conclusion but thought I might have missed something.
  4. B

Would you mind expanding on how one would configre wireless streaming via AES67? I do see the Neumann come in a AES67 designation version of the KH 150.
  5. B

Hi All - Happy to have formally joined the forum! I'm making a pretty categoric change in my system from: Tube preamp and DAC (Doge 8/7 respectively) Class D power Analogue speakers To: Digital streamer w digital out (Eversolo) Active monitors w DSP (Neuman KH 120II or 150) I'm green...
Top Bottom