Recent content by Broma15

1. B

MiniDSP FLEX/REW Acoustic Timing Reference - Two impulses in a single sweep?

I am not an expert but i think you did good, when your goal was to time align them.
  2. B

If your listening place is close to the backwall you could use a blanket on the wall for measurement, to lower the reflection. But you should be ok now, using timing reference. And your measurements are good examples how reflections behave.
  3. B

Ok, you moved the speaker and the mic. For transparent measurement its good to change only one by time. You now have different reflection from the speaker in your measurement.
  4. B

Hello Calypso. I remember having this once, when i switched back from loopback measurement to acoustic timing ref. I forgot about the connection between IN/OUT. And Are you measuring close to a wall? For me it is looking like this, when i place the microphone 20cm away from the back wall. For...
Top Bottom