Recent content by Bow_Wazoo

1. Bow_Wazoo

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Unfortunately, my cheap Amazon USB-C cable doesn't work.
  2. Bow_Wazoo

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

The DAC sounds exactly as I imagined it would. Extremely transparent. But the cable is very flimsy. Does anyone know where I can get a cheap alternative?
  3. Bow_Wazoo

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

@dmitrykos Am I correct in assuming, that a V1 is now on its way to Amir?
  4. Bow_Wazoo

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Ultimately, I don't have a better explanation. And I just accept it as a given. I use the best measurement results/presets that we have, and transfer them to the corresponding in-ears. But the journey doesn't end here. Because, as I said, I notice differences, which I then evaluate.
  5. Bow_Wazoo

That's the difference between theory and practice. There are many members, especially in the ASR, who are of the opinion, that once we've talked about the FR and distortion, everything has been said. I obviously don't agree with that. Yesterday I compared the FH3 with the FH5s. Both were...
  6. Bow_Wazoo

Crinacle bought the B&K 5128/4620

My expectations were fully met. The FH5S is also a revelation with the 4620 preset.
  7. Bow_Wazoo

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

https://store.neutronhifi.com/products/neutron-hifi-dac-v1?variant=46458076332314 Is more information about the hardware known?
  8. Bow_Wazoo

So gorgeous with the FH3...
  9. Bow_Wazoo

Yes, +1. My personalized Hamann curve, is very similar to this one. I have to mention again,how much the FH3, with the 4620 profile, impressed me! My beloved Zero 2 didn't stand a chance in terms of technicality.
  10. Bow_Wazoo

What a beauty. The FH3 blew me away with the 4620 preset. I'm really looking forward to the FH5S.
  11. Bow_Wazoo

Check this out https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results/crinacle/Bruel%20%26%20Kjaer%204620%20in-ear https://www.soundguys.com/harman-research-targets-the-bruel-kjaer-5128-112247/
  12. Bow_Wazoo

For me personally, the new measurements with the 4620 are nothing less than a milestone! The presets that were created based on the measurements with the 711 ,never worked properly for me. They were too v-shaped. The ones that were created based on the 4620 are a revelation. The tonality is...
  13. Bow_Wazoo

Yesterday I compared the Zero 2 with the Blessing 3. The JVC FX9 were used as tips. Both IEMs were set to Crinacle's 4620 preset. It was a short fight. In my opinion, the Blessing 3 doesn't stand a chance. The bass in particular seems much more detached and at the same time, more energetic...
  14. Bow_Wazoo

A good track to show, how artificial the 711 profile sounds, compared to the 4620.
Top Bottom