Recent content by Bogda

1. Bogda

WiiM Mini Streamer

If I want to listen to the TuneIn radio and I am using Android phone, must I stream bluetooth through my phone? Can I simply control TuneIn Radio from WiiM App, sending stream through WiFi to Mini and avoid stream going through my Android phone?
  2. Bogda

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

You were better off with E50 then. I bought e70 because of volume knob. I have multiple sources connected (PC, streamer, TV) so I switch sources manually often with power button.
  3. Bogda

Am I the only one who is really bothered by touch button on the front. You cannot find it in a dark room since it is not lit, you are never sure if it registered the touch, occasional accidental touches... I really hate this general trend towards touch controls for everything. With everybody...
  4. Bogda

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I guess TRS to RCA cables minidsp is offering for 20$/pair with Flex is like on picture 1. I have RCA setup now but plan to upgrade to amp with balanced inputs. Sub will stay RCA. For me balanced flex is the right choice?
  5. Bogda

Rega Fono MM MK3 Phono Preamp Review

Whan the original review was done Rega MM Mk3, was roughly 35% more expensive than Cambridge Duo. Now Cambridge Duo is around 35% more expensive than Rega MM Mk5, at least where I live. Much tougher decision now for someone who does not plan going MC.
  6. Bogda

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

So at this moment, can owners of DP5 confirm that Airplay is working properly?
  7. Bogda

Did anyone try connecting poweramp to the XLR and subwoofer to the RCA at the same time on Topping E70? Any hiccups?
  8. Bogda

Peachtree amp500 Amplifier Review

Here at this site is the only photo of any Peachtree amp interior I found: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2018/11/24/peachtree-audio-nova300-review-the-millennial-audiophile/#jp-carousel-88524
  9. Bogda

Peachtree amp500 Amplifier Review

Funny that I can not find picture of Peachtree amp500 interior anywhere on internet. Is it because maybe you cannot open it without damaging the case?
  10. Bogda

Marantz NR1510 AVR Review

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/denon-avr-x8500h-avr-review.15266/
  11. Bogda

https://international.kef.com/products/lsx-2
  12. Bogda

Funny, where I live, NR1200 is actually around 15% more expensive than NR1510 and almost the same price as NR1711. You should get more stereo power with NR1200.
  13. Bogda

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I can see now, :facepalm: did not pay too much attention and did not have a chance to use combo connectors.
  14. Bogda

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

LA90 measures amazing but I have a few doubts about its thermal design and some other comments: 1) How functional are the two heat-sinks? They look very badly designed with horizontal fins and very small gap between them. How much air is actually circulating through those gaps? 2) If you put...
  15. Bogda

Integrated for LS50 Meta;

For DAC performance that was the only way. Up to 0.5V results are meaningful but hard to compare with other devices. At "Intermodulation distortion diagram", you can see that DAC performance is around 20bB worse than excellent Topping DX3Pro. Clipping above 0.535V means this devise cannot be...
Top Bottom