Recent content by Bobulator

1. B

Philharmonic BMR Monitor Semi-Objective Review - Road Show Stop 1

Dennis, nothing particularly unusual in my room, other than it's pretty large. Description of it is in my original post, just above the graph. Another note, the speaker was located about 4' from an outside wall, which has glass paned French double doors in it, could this have caused aberrations...
  2. B

Dennis, at 1/12 octave I did get a small dip around 2.8 kHz, but not enough to form any significant BBC type dip. Also got a bump from about 1.8 to 2.2 kHz. Somewhat matches the above graph, but not sure if these little bumps are significant, as they are from a single point in space, and weren't...
  3. B

Dennis, Thanks for the thoughtful comments. Didn't know the Omnimic cal file doesn't properly calibrate above 12k, seems like something they could fix? Particularly as so many people seem to use it. For me however, with my... ahem... older ears I don't hear much in the top octave so it's not too...
  4. B

BMR Roadshow Review - My subjective listening comments and observations on the Original BMR compared to new BMR v2. (Crosspost from AVSforum) I had the good luck to still have on loan an original pair of BMRs, in fact the specific pair that Erin of Erin’s Audio Corner reviewed a few months ago...
Top Bottom