Recent content by blacksmith

1. B

What is the BEST amp below $200? and $150

If I go for integrated amp/receiver.. for example 1. Marantz pm5005/pm6006 2. Cambridge XXXxxx 3. Onkyo xxxxx Can I add external DAC ? Do I still need external DAC to improve the sound? If so, what are the best DACs for the above amps?
  2. B

Agree.... 1. Aiyima 3251 2. Topping PA3 3 Cambridge Audio TOPAZ AM10 Integrated Amplifier (might consider due to availability and price)
  3. B

Someone is selling me "Onkyo A-9010 " for $200. Is this a good amp? Worth it for the price ?
  4. B

I'm curious, what's with the "TPAxxx?"
  5. B

Interesting product. How's the sound quality?
  6. B

Wow..this is cheap... how was it so far? Decent sound for the price? Why did your PA3 died that fast ? Are you listening to heavy/loud music everyday ?
  7. B

Here's what I've searched so far.. any thoughts? AMPLIFIER 1. Topping PA3 Product Link Youtube review 2. SMSL AD18 Product Link Youtube Review I just read a review somewhere in the forum the terms and graphs is too technical for me. hehe.
  8. B

Hi.. yeah. As mentioned, I have only limited budget as of now. Mini amp is ideal for my desk. I will be using the speaker for PC. Large receiver is not so good for my setup.
  9. B

For some reason.. those Yamaha receiver is not available here in Malaysia. Cheapest yamaha I can get online is $350+. Out of the budget as of now coz I still need DAC. Besides, I will be using a PC. Would that be ok with Yamaha?
  10. B

Hi.. source would be my PC. I prefer separate dac and amp.
  11. B

Hi thanks... but 2nd hand is not an option from where I am now.
  12. B

Hi guys... I would like to ask your opinion (based on experience) of the best dedicated amplifier below $200 and $150 range? Thinking of getting Monitor Audio bronze 2 and cant afford a $400ish amp yet. So just to get me going, any recommendations at this price point?
Top Bottom