Recent content by beetleburper

1. B

Topping e50 / l50 popping issue windows 11

I don't have any distortion sounds are clear
  2. B

Yeah im not sure what it is no form of magical volumes, power plugs or settings seem to help. I've just accepted it for now the audio is clear while playing so I just don't put on my headphones till music is playing lol problem solved.
  3. B

Ive tried using a iphone plug still the same issue tried disabling usb power saving settings also bought and tried a 5v power plug :(.
  4. B

Im not sure of what version windows 10 I updated it to the latest version the issue was still there so I went back to windows 11.
  5. B

Tried this as well to no avail I've tried windows 10 the problem exist on there as well
  6. B

Nar it's a Intel system 12th gen 12700kf virtually my issue is exactly the same as this post except I'm using a e50/l50 https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/windows-10-audio-inactivity-causing-loud-popping-noise-in-topping-dac.27444/
  7. B

Topping E30 - first miliseconds are cut short, pops after playback stops

Hey did this fix work or did you find it popping again ?
  8. B

Still pops on new motherboard kinda just given up.
  9. B

Update I found a permanent solution I bought a new motherboard lesson don't buy gigabyte as they're terrible
  10. B

A Beginners Question?

I was once like this as well I had a sound blaster z and thought it sounded amazing until I tried a DAC and amp combo trust me once you try a quality DAC and amp combo instead of a gimmicky built for gamers you'll never go back. Like who is stopping during a competitive match to change their...
  11. B

Windows 10 audio inactivity causing loud "popping" noise in Topping DAC

I've got a e50/l50 stack and have this issue tried all kinds of things to fix but couldn't. Stumbled onto to reddit and found this app that runs in the background keeps your device active so popping doesn't occur http://veg.by/en/projects/soundkeeper/ virtually chews up nothing to run and fixed...
  12. B

A Beginners Question?

That scout thing was the worst thing ever what was it designed to hear your enemies while making every thing sound like total hot garbage. Haha I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling me man.
  13. B

I found a solution to the popping noise that happens randomly every 3 to 5 mins while just using windows is this app seems to play a silent sound continually in the back ground keeping the dac active http://veg.by/en/projects/soundkeeper/ credit to Timekeepsonslippin on reddit for posting it...
  14. B

A Beginners Question?

Not a fan of the k702 and soundblaster people still buy them ?? much prefer the Zeus the detailing and soundstage is amazing for gaming bit of over kill but I'm using topping e50/l50 stack.
  15. B

A Beginners Question?

I quite like the zeus brilliant for gaming
Top Bottom