Recent content by Basement

1. B

Argon Audio

I do not know of this problem. I recommend you get in touch with support [email protected]
  2. B

Argon Audio

I can't say if/when Argon Audio will add support for DLNA in SOLO. I'm here as an individual interested in audio. Request for new features should be addressed to Argon Audio directly at [email protected] -I know they take requests for new features seriously.
  3. B

Argon Audio

At this point DLNA is not a supported feature.
  4. B

Argon Audio

I recommend you get in touch with customer dept. [email protected]
  5. B

Argon Audio

Better you contact support. I not using Spotify Connect. [email protected]
  6. B

Argon Audio

I agree that our ears to averaging, but I don't believe it 1:1 with an FFT. Very long FFT bins as used these days to not correlate very well with our hearing (in my opinion)
  7. B

Argon Audio

As all products are on the same network I guess Spotify team is the best one to answer this question. If any help, I have two computers (Win10) and one phone at office running Spotify and all work fine at the same time with SOLO.
  8. B

Argon Audio

An AP analyser with the advanced digital option can do this by introduce jitter in the test signal. A J-test signal is a good starting point.
  9. B

Argon Audio

It does when using a DAC sensitive to jitter. My point was that the problem is how to measure and specify this jitter. A J-test is designed for and mainly show the data related jitter caused by the cable/receiver combo. Jitter comes in many forms and the receiver might attenuate some but amplify...
  10. B

Argon Audio

Wired vs WiFi is always a hot topic. SOLO's WiFi is running near idle state streaming high-res. Of couse the router most be in reach and should be WiFi5 or higher.
  11. B

Argon Audio

Interface jitter is normally generated by the SPDIF receiver end. This is a combination of the receiver and the cable. I made loopback tests with two different optical cables on the a AP tester to get an idea of the influence of cables have on jitter. Both data related and random jitter very...
  12. B

Argon Audio

AirPlay and Chromecast sample rate support is limited by their respective standards. I believe AirPlay2 is limited to 16b/48k. Above that it applies transcoding/downsampling. Chromecast 24b/96k.
Top Bottom