Recent content by baronearikov

1. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

hi there After several days of waiting, my LG V60 has finally arrived. Although I have several questions, it came with Android 12. Should I upgrade to 13 for better audio? And do you usually use EQ, or do you just leave it be?
  2. baronearikov

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

so the difference between 3.5mm and dsp is that you cannot change the cable in dsp right??
  3. baronearikov

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

is this DSP version or 3.5mm version??
  4. baronearikov

Tanchjim Tanja DSP IEM Review (and experience on IOS)

you cant EQ 7hz?? what do you think of Tanchjim Zero or One ?
  5. baronearikov

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

compare to Tanchjim Tanya which one is better
  6. baronearikov

Tanchjim Tanja DSP IEM Review (and experience on IOS)

better than 7Hz x Crinacle Zero: 2 or no
  7. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

I have already ordered the item; it cost me $188, including shipping to Bosnia. I will spend the rest of the money on Tanchjim Tanya , Micro sd or USB-C DACs in the future. Thanks in advance
  8. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

Oh, right. Anyway, I saw on AliEx that there are two versions of the V60: single SIM and dual SIM. I wonder if there is a significant difference in audio quality, even though I won't be putting my SIM card there. Do you own the single SIM card edition?
  9. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

LG V60 + Apple dongle (3.5 mm to usb c ) is it a good start??
  10. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

Can you name the items, whether it's a DAC or an amp, that I should try?
  11. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

Okay, sir, I will consider getting the LG V60. Is there something I need to do, like root and install a custom ROM
  12. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

According to DS_Construct, the V50 is deemed better than the V60. Any thoughts on that?
  13. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

I'm very unfamiliar with those terms, so in the end, should I just get the G7? What about the Hiby M300 and Shanling M1s noted
  14. baronearikov

Best dap for new comer?

I kind of use both. If the song doesn't exist on Spotify or any other streaming service, I usually download it from the internet.
Top Bottom