Recent content by BALKAN_RAKIA

1. B

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

it is pretty flat between 7 and 9k. and nowhere else. which is a shame given the price tag of the speakers and the imaginary lawyers involved.
  2. B

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

not only that but usually the legal systems are very different between EU and US law - it has something to do with precedents and what not. If there is a lawyer who can argue that in 1779 some gun company sued a publication for not reviewing guns correctly it can have effect on Erin's case. Of...
  3. B

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I am so sorry you feel this way, perhaps we should be collecting money for your legal defense fund so you can threaten more people since you are the real victim here?
  4. B

Great "live performance" recordings? (any genre)

Nas live from Kennedy Center -
  5. B

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Erin is free to measure whatever he wants, however he wants. This is hobbyism 101. I can measure AMD processor the way I see fit, same with NVidia GPUs or any other component. Tekton speakers however are subjectively and objectively horrible to look at. I don't understand who would put these...
  6. B

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

buddy, the problem is that with the extra cost for brickasti you don't get anything "nicer". You just buy extremely expensive audio device with no audible benefits. The exterior is subjective, but I am far from impressed of how this sound card looks like. More expensive doesn't mean nicer.
  7. B

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

I've asked ChatGPT to start a forum war, and I almost regret telling you this because I can only imagine the reactions :D Salutations, fellow audiophiles, Today, I embark on the disconcerting journey of unraveling the perplexing paradox that is the MSL VMV P2. On the surface, this headphone amp...
  8. B

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

is this DAC clinical enough to cure my tinnitus?
  9. B

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

I am indeed from the Balkans, although I no longer live there. Which means spending way above my means for something I don't really need is very much in my DNA. My argument here is not about income inequality, but about putting things into perspective. Power amps do not make audible...
  10. B

Guys, I get your point, but the hobby to me is listening to music, for you it might be different with the gear and I get it (I don't). The reason I like objectivism is because you can pin point what exactly makes music sound better. If DACs are a solved problem already can we set some standard...
  11. B

What do you mean specific group of people? How disconnected from reality are you to say that people who can't afford to pay $3500 for speaker amplification are specific group of people. We are the 99%.
  12. B

I don't know in my real life a single person who thinks $3500 USD is reasonable investment for powering speakers. I understand everyone here has a very openly sexual fetish with SINAD graphs, but you are still overpaying for things you can't hear. And because only old people with messed up...
  13. B

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

People in audio would spend 3500 on headphones just because they think the owner is a nice guy. I am not saying he is not, I just like Amir more.
  14. B

Sabaj A20d 2023 DAC & HP Amp Review

There are handles on the front. In case anyone wants to pick 21x20x6cm device with two hands.
Top Bottom