Recent content by Badbruno

1. B

DEQX Premate 8 digital active crossover / DSP

Reddoc I’m waiting to receive the Pre-8. I own a HDP-5 but took it out of my system due to the software was so difficult! But it integrated my vinyl with digital compensation. My system is fully active 3-way with active subs. If you interested I believe there is still time to get in.
  2. B

Looking for an ADC for recording from a turntable (again)

Has anyone tried the PS Audio Nuwave phone converter. VPI turntable ——> J3+ phone preamp —-> NuWave converter into 8 Channel Dac with DSP. This way I can introduce FIR convolution filters for 3 way active speakers and room correction on vinyl input .
  3. B

8 channel multi DAC with ADC

Can you give your impressions on Okto 8 DAC?
  4. B

Yes you stated it correctly Mixing boxes and audiophile equipment!! Yes I’m now realizing that separation in the two industries and specifications. There is probably 3-4 lower dB performance gains in audiophile world equipment. That Prague DAC has some good specs. Thanks for you multiple...
  5. B

That’s a fair question I can say that my experience with my first system it was significantly better well worth the investment time alignment with frequency alignment is magical freq alignment but phase errors is audible
  6. B

Yes you are correct, the DEQx has been great been using it for years ! I can’t replace the IIR filters used in the DEQX with new FIR filters for cross over and room equalization. There isn’t enough computing power to handle the 70k taps
  7. B

Thank you I’ll study it can it host FIR filters
  8. B

Can you folks recommend an 8 channel DAC with ADC so that I can continue to use my turntable with Roon. I’m changing hardware configurations and upgrading technologies. I was using DEQX HDP-5 with fully active 3-way open baffle speakers. The current work with Audiolense and computer audio...
Top Bottom