Recent content by baalzimon

1. B

need help figuring out a dB thing from a Tidal vs UAPP experiment.

I prefer the Tidal app, it helps me discover new music.
  2. B

thanks, but I gave up and bought a wiim mini, which plays direct, and is also wireless, which is really nice.
  3. B

correct, but part of that may be that it takes so much time to switch everything over from one app to the other that I can't do a proper AB switch switch test. so while i don't think I can hear a difference, I wanted to measure if there was a difference, or confirm that they are the same. The...
  4. B

I won't be able to hear it because the difference is -28dB below signal? I should really do a flac vs 320kbps test too, I may not be able to hear that either. but there's some weird psychological thing with me (us audiophiles) that music sounds better if we don't have to worry about theoretical...
  5. B

I have never been able to get Tidal to play in bit-perfect "exclusive mode" while UAPP asks me every time. They sound the same to me, but I wanted to devise an experiment to see if they actually are the same. I can log into Tidal through UAPP and play the same source material (CD quality 16/44.1...
Top Bottom