Recent content by auxgroundloop

1. A

Ground loop issue... with an audio cable?

They were not. They were purchased weeks apart. Of course I can't be certain, but I do not think there is anything wrong with the amp's connector because other cables from different companies work just fine, combined with the fact that the problematic cable's company said So the cables were...
  2. A

@tonycollinet The problem is happening with 2 different cables from the same company that makes their cables without this "shielding" by default. When I use other cables, there are no problems. The thing is that this company makes (quite expensive) custom cables that I see recommended around in...
  3. A

@solderdude Sorry for my ignorance in terminology. By aux cable, I meant just a regular 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable that connects the DAC/amp to the headphones. Those work fine without issue. Anyways, I got in contact with the company that makes the cables and they basically admitted fault and said it...
  4. A

The DAC/amp is a single device that only takes a single USB cable. It must plug into the PC through USB. I tried a different cable, but nothing changed
  5. A

I'm using a DAC/amp combo (one single unit) that's connected directly to my PC with a USB cable that carries both data and power. Everything is fine when I use regular AUX cables, but problems arise when I use a cable that uses an interconnect. The current setup looks like this: [DAC/Amp] to...
Top Bottom