Recent content by auraluxstudio

1. auraluxstudio

Dirac sounds really bad - am I doing something wrong?

You have to be joking right? Cite your sources and evidence that Dirac boosts nulls at all, let alone by 20 dB!!! Go have a read: https://www.audioholics.com/room-acoustics/dirac-room-correction-interview
  2. auraluxstudio

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

I sent a message on his website. Does anyone know what availability is like?
  3. auraluxstudio

Is the boXem 4215/E2 plenty of power for the following speakers? I never want to under power a speaker. ATC is recommending up to 300 watts. Speakers: https://atc.audio/professional/loudspeakers/scm20psl-pro/
  4. auraluxstudio

I wish the guy from Buckeye would contact me. I requested a callback. Same with VTV. Apparently these guys aren't very "hungry" for sales...?
  5. auraluxstudio

Back to the original point of this post: Where can I buy one of these already built? Any good reputable companies selling them assembled? TIA!
  6. auraluxstudio

Most Precise / Accurate / Tight Sub 2022

I’m not totally opposed. Just would prefer less conversion steps.
  7. auraluxstudio

Most Precise / Accurate / Tight Sub 2022

Hello everyone! I know this is a loaded question, but I’m on a quest and need help. I am looking for a pair of subs for a mixing and mastering room that are precise, accurate, tight, fast and any other descriptive words you want to interject to describe a subwoofer that’s super low distortion...
  8. auraluxstudio

Genelec 8351B Teardown (2nd Disassembled)

My room was designed and set up by an acoustician, yes. I wouldn't say one was better than another, no. Different window into the sound, but not better or worse.
  9. auraluxstudio

I am running my 310/8351B system with a pair of Rythmik subs and controlled with two miniDSP SHD's for total control over the crossovers and even further refining with either the internal DSP room correction or using Dirac. ZERO complaints. I have a +-2 dB in room mix position response from 20...
  10. auraluxstudio

Exactly. Look at Jeff Bezos, who is launching dicks into space. Both figuratively and literally. Blowing ridiculous amounts of money with ZERO benefit or regard for the poor.
  11. auraluxstudio

They are both equally as good. Just slightly different. Perfect for doing A/B comparisons when mixing and mastering.
  12. auraluxstudio

I take it english isn’t your first language. Was that supposed to be funny or snarky? Not sure because neither are appropriate responses to my genuine comment. I wasn’t trying to ‘win’ anything, keyboard warrior.
  13. auraluxstudio

Genelec The Ones woofer creases/tearing mystery solved

Now that I have seen these photos, they don't look so bad and look even more smooth close up. Some better than others. Puts my mind to rest a little.
Top Bottom