Recent content by Audioman93

1. A

Recommendations for headphone DAC/Amp upgrade

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve actually watched some videos and read some things on the Modius/Magnius Schiit Stack. They seem to perform really well and sound great too.
  2. A

Recommendations for headphone DAC/Amp upgrade

Hello! I currently have a Schiit Fulla 2 that I want to upgrade from. I currently use a Beyerdynamic DT 880 250 Ohm headset that I use for music, games, and electric guitar recordings. So far I have it narrowed down to the Schiit Asgard 3 with the ESS9028 DAC or the Schiit Stack with a Heresy...
  3. A

Amplifier Suggestion for Dynaudio Emit M10

I chose the Dynaudio Emit M10's because I like the sound of the speaker. It sounds very wide and open as if the band is playing in the middle of your home. Sounds pretty close to a flat response and the clarity was just amazing! I will use these speakers in either a large room or near-field...
  4. A

One more question I have. I am unsure if I would need a Preamplifier since I already have a Schiit Fulla 2 that can be used as one. Though I tried it with my sound bar and the the dial needed to be maxed to get a less-than-great audible sound.
  5. A

Excellent, I looked at it. Looks perfect to match with the M10's. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. It's about $550 with international shipping. Seems very reasonable.
  6. A

Hello ASR, I recently though of upgrading my audio equipment and have chosen the Dynaudio Emit M10 6Ohm speakers for my new replacement for the vizio soundbar I currently use a BeyerDynamic DT-880 250Ohm headset through a Schiit Fulla 2 amp/dac for critical listening on my recordings and...
  7. A

Recommended DAC for My Setup

Very handy. Thanks for all the replies.
  8. A

What sort of speakers have been tested out on here that actually perform well? I looked at audioengine A5+ for awhile but then chose to go for the Klipsch R-51PM but they don't actually perform that great according to the similar speaker of r-41m. I looked at Edifier S350db also.
  9. A

Excellent. Thanks for the measurements. It really helps to see the actual performance it can pull off instead of reading high-praise from amazon and other places that could be mis-guided. I read the articles of test data about Modi 3 vs multibit. Definitely gonna go for Modi 3 based on the...
  10. A

Hello and thanks for the welcome. I'll have to review that attachment after. Thanks for that. Yeah I play guitar and have a tube amp myself but I'd like to keep the distortion for my genre from my guitar amp and not with my audio playback. Just from what you said it sounds like the Multibit...
  11. A

Hello AudioScience people, First about my current equipment that I currently use: Schiit Fulla 2 (that uses a small version of the AK4490) with my BeyerDynamic DT880 Pro 250Ohm headphones and switch between it and a soundbar. I've been researching what I may need and wish to upgrade to the...
Top Bottom