Recent content by audioguy272727

1. A

Peter Gabriel's 2023 album "I/O"

Clearly I need to get out of my shed more often .... thanks @oceansize and @AlfaNovember
  2. A

Peter Gabriel's 2023 album "I/O"

This brings me back to a thought I've had a lot lately - how far are we from having access to creating our own mixes. Lets say I have a particular "sound" I prefer - imagine a scenario where our audio rendering tools can adapt for that preferred mix for "my sound". Imagine having that kind of...
  3. A

DAC with XLR, preamp, remote control (around 300€)

I like my teac ud-503 which does that - bit only as a used item purchase - awesome device though since it also provides line in ….
  4. A

Fosi ZA3 TPA3255 Mono/Stereo Switchable Amplifier, and vs Aiyima A07 Max

Related, but general question. A typical power amplifier does not have a "volume control". And form this I assume that there is little to no attenuation aside from such designed into the amplifier. So if the ZA3 has a "volume control", which it does, if fully clockwise (Spinal Tap 11 or FULL...
  5. A

Yes I think that is correct - my assumption is that would be nice for a headphone amp feed. Since the A07MAX uses only RCA connections, for me using an RCA y cable from my preamp to feed A07 MAX and Sub can be easily accomplished, But really the question for me is why bother, since it also...
  6. A

In my ZA3 setup, I have the volume of my ZA3 maxed out and I use my Teac UD503 as DAC and preamp. I have a Pi4 acting as a streamer for my NAS music store. I also am running my analog sources through a cheap ADC and using Optical input for that full chain - seems a bit quieter than using the...
  7. A

Fosi Za3 or used integrated?

I've struggled in the Class A/B vs ClassD struggle recently. But getting my zA3 yesterday did ac couple of things. First it showed me it is a real thing - I also have the V3 but I see that as a black box amp, which it is. But the ZA3 basically allowed me to run my Topping e50 (using XLR) for...
  8. A

TOPPING MX3s

Hi All, lurking and learning and I have some questions - please be kind i have an analog side (3 turntables which I manage separately for switching etc). I have a digital side with raspberry pi hosting moode player (USB), CD player (COAX), and HDMI (OPT), all going into my Topping E50. The...
Top Bottom