Recent content by AtomAmp

1. A

Music is dead.

No. That's two people who feel that way.
  2. A

Music is dead.

I can even go back earlier than Radiohead, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam. There are notable exceptions, as you stated. A lot of "newer" songs are remakes too. A lot of new song lyrics are like straight sentences cut into stanzas. Older lyrics are poetic.
  3. A

Abyss AB-1266 Phi TC Review (Headphone)

I am not defending Abyss here, but I have a question: Why does a "shortfall from 1.7khz to 5khz" mean "less spatial effect?"
  4. A

Music is dead.

I agree. I feel the same way.
  5. A

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

Also, if we attempt a firmware update via USB, will it brick the unit or just not proceed?
  6. A

Thank you for this. Although, I still don't see any definite answer from Khadas. "For subsequent firmware updates, we'll be able to use USB C cable to update both XMOS and MCU firmware, just like the newer batches." What if there is no firmware update subsequent to the MCU update?
  7. A

So what I get from these is that the units of the early adopters will always be firmware upgradeable only by ST-Link? There is nothing Khadas can do about these first units? Only the new units can upgrade firmware by regular usb? Is this correct?
  8. A

Hot. But not overheat. Mojo runs hotter.
  9. A

I did a direct comparison of the Mojo and the T2P. I connected the T2P to the Drop 789 via RCA balanced. Mojo to the SE input of the 789. I used the NADC565BEE coaxial output to the T2P then the optical output to the Mojo. I played CDs. I used the HD660S for headphones. I volume matched...
  10. A

HI. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. Just to confirm. I am one of the early adopters and my serial number is 11xxxxxx. I can eventually update my firmware to fix the issue because Khadas is working on this? Also, is the problem just with 48khz files? But really inaudible even if...
  11. A

Looks like Drop might be 'dropping' a HD800

Got it. That's why I also joined the Drop, to be able to compare them.
  12. A

I just pulled the trigger too. I can now sit and relax while I read the comments about it (good or bad). Nice that we have a refund and return option.
  13. A

Yeah. Well that would really be a downer. But to maintain the Sennheiser value for the audiophile products, they should retain it and just sell the lifestyle division as you said. Anyway the value in those lifestyle products can be derived from aspects which may not necessarily be audiophile...
Top Bottom