Recent content by ASR REEZY

1. A

Comparison between he400i vs he400se ver 2020: a beginner's impression

Interesting analysis!! I wonder if anyone else can corroborate what I'm hearing. Don't know if this is against the rules, but if anyone wants to buy both of them from me I'll cut a deal lol
  2. A

Submitted my impressions here. Note this is just from a brief time with them, I will be selling them, and it's not because I'm disappointed, but I recently overspent and need the money haha. TL;DR: China version is ever so slightly to my presence but they're both VERY similar, enough to where...
  3. A

Both editions should be here tomorrow, I'm going to probably sit with them a few days before giving impressions
  4. A

I reached out to a user on eBay and he has the China version. I purchased. Thinking about taking one for the team and also purchasing the Stealth Magnet version. I'm not a huge audiophile but would love to see if there are any differences, and I could always sell the one I don't like.
  5. A

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Right, so considering all those factors, the L30 is the better buy to be used with more headphones/IEMs. The Atom will be fine for most people, though, that's for sure
  6. A

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I find his claims that the L30 somehow can't power all these headphones properly a little dubious. The L30 gives the HD6XX plenty of bass. I'm not sure what he was talking about the whole review, but I'm pretty sure the differences between this and the Atom are negligible lol, plus idk someone...
  7. A

FS: Topping DX7 Pro - $475

Topping sold on ebay. Other items still awaiting sale.
  8. A

FS: Topping DX7 Pro - $475

Hi all, Reposting a classified from r/avexchange to give you fine folks the opportunity to buy!! Photos and other information here:
  9. A

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

I did consider using DX7 Pro as a pure DAC - but it has a $600 value and I'd only be using it for the DAC portion. The Modius measures well and would only be USB powered only, freeing up a plug for another amp. I don't know. I'll have to weigh on it a bit more!
  10. A

This looks interesting! Yeah I think I speak for many people, that the proposition of an all-in-one unit that plays well with all phones and has no glaring downsides (such as high impedance, or one output vastly inferior to the other, or absolutely abysmal noise) is the goal here. Will stay...
  11. A

Currently have the DX7 Pro, nothing's wrong with it, but starting to feel like it doesn't meet my needs and may complicate things further in my audio journey. Have been into headphones for about 15 years. Started off with the Fiio E17, which I was still using to this day. Got the DX7 Pro at a...
Top Bottom