Recent content by Arthur Edwards

1. A

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

The Emotiva XPA-DR1 650 watt mono power amp, which can be used on stereo channels, has the following spec on the website (RCA): Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 2.4 V That is 4.8V balanced.
  2. A

Understanding and interpreting CTA-2034 AKA Spinorama or Spin Curves

David Please go ahead and use your thread and close this one. Sorry I did not see that you started one on the same subject. Arthur
  3. A

Revel C52 Speaker Review and Measurements

@Krunok identified an error in the CTA 2034 curves generated by the Klippel software. This was in NHT review thread at post 27. Has Klippel fixed the software for the Revel F52 test?
  4. A

One correction: The rear wall curve has nothing to do with the delay or longer distance in rear-radiated sound. Yes I was wrong and you are correct. Thank you for pointing this out.
  5. A

I did not see what Burchardt presented. What is new on this site is the reflection from the three walls are shown. Note how much stronger the front wall is then the rear wall as a result of the longer distance the signal has to travel to the...
  6. A

I have Dr. Toole’s book both edition 1 and 3. Edition 2 is the same as edition 1 with a publisher change. Edition 3 has material re-ordered making it easier to read and I highly recommend it. It is impossible to summarize his work and it is best to get a copy of the book. Harman used to have...
  7. A

I opened up this thread because so much general information is being posted in the reviews of speaker by the experts. It is going to get hidden so I thought it should be collected in one place. I am not expert on this but I have a small opening post on the details of how each early reflection...
  8. A

Kali Audio IN-8 Studio Monitor Review

Thanks for your work on this very important find. I will follow the posts you produced to get to this point.
  9. A

Congratulations to the forum member who found the DI curve for early reflections curve is broken.
  10. A

Thanks for resorting the CEA2034 Horizontal Reflections and Vertical Reflection graphs to the review.
  11. A

NHT Pro M-00 Powered Monitor Review

The color polar plots are impossible for the color blind to read. Please keep the 2D B&W SPL Horizontal and Vertical. I am disappointed you removed the curves for each early reflection. These give details that cannot be seen in the composite early reflection curve. These have never been...
Top Bottom