Recent content by Art

1. A

Bi-amp in a mono mode bridged

Thank you for all of the info. Could I use each of the amps bridged as a mono block each driving one channel. Would that provide me the power I need to effectively drive my speakers?
  2. A

Sorry wrong specs for the amp, here are correct ones AMP102 SPECIFICATIONS Stereo (8 ohm): 50W RMS per channel at 8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.1% THD+N Stereo (4 ohm): 75W per channel at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <1% THD+N Bridged Mono (8 ohm): 150W RMS at 8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.2% THD+N Frequency...
  3. A

With the speakers I have I heard they work best if supplied with higher power amplification 100 to 200 watts. What would be best configuration to drive speakers I have with the 2 amps I have. Or should I toss the amps out? Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v2 specifications Design 3 driver...
  4. A

I have been reading about bi-wire and bi-amp but I am not sure I understand it all to answer question I have. Most bi-amp info is about running each amp in a stereo mode. If I have two identical power amps AudioSource 102, both have A/B speaker eight posts on each amp and the amp is bridgeable...
Top Bottom