Recent content by archerious

1. archerious

SOLD!!!: Revel M105

Sold elsewhere
  2. archerious

SOLD!!!: Benchmark DAC3B and Topping A90

Topping A90 is SOLD Benchmark DAC3B is still for sale.
  3. archerious

I don't need them. The MiniDSP SHD is what my speakers use, and I sold my Susvara off. I don't use headphones much lately so the DAC3B isn't needed. Same with the A90, I own two other headphone amps already. Best I sell off gear that's collecting dust.
  4. archerious

SOLD!!!: Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR Amplifier

PM'd, sorry for the late PM. I misread your comment.
  5. archerious

Up for sale is an excellent condition Benchmark DAC3B and Topping A90. Both have been in a smoke-free home since day 1. Only selling as I have reduced my headphone inventory down quite a bit, so I no longer need these two products. I mostly use my speakers lately, which have their own DAC and...
  6. archerious

I upgraded to a NAD C298 (purifi). My brother owns a pair of magnepans which are so inefficient needing easily over 250W get to decent volumes. Thats really the main reason. The purifi option has a bit more power.
  7. archerious

SOLD!!!: Revel M105

Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Revel M105 in Walnut. Less than three months old, these beautiful speakers are only for sale because I upgraded to Revel's F226Be. I'm the original owner, and my M105s have been inside a smoke-free home since day 1. Excellent condition, other than some dust...
  8. archerious

Up for sale is a Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR Amplifier, based on Hypex Ncore NC252MP. The amp is in great condition, with some light scratches on the bottom (see pics). I'm the original owner (can provide receipt if needed) and the amp has been in a smoke-free home since day 1. Listing...
  9. archerious

SOLD!!!: 2x Klipsch RP-280F, 2x RP-600M, 1x Klipsch RP-450C

Up for sale is a pair of Klipsch 280F (floorstanders), pair of RP-600M (bookshelf speakers), and one Klipsch RP-450C (center channel). Everything you need for a home theater setup. I am the original owner, smoke-free and pet free home. Can include receipts if needed, as all these items are...
Top Bottom