Recent content by Arashi_Tsunade

1. Arashi_Tsunade

Sonos Five Smart Speaker Review

Thanks for the measurements Amir! How I would also like to see those of Vifa Olso or Vifa Helsinki!
  2. Arashi_Tsunade

Digital to analog conversion via bluetooth

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it
  3. Arashi_Tsunade

Digital to analog conversion via bluetooth

Dear forum members, I often use my SMSL DO100 Dac in bluetooth mode. I was wondering if when using bluetooth, is the signal converted by the dual Saber DACs, or does the bluetooth module have another DAC? Sorry for the ignorance
  4. Arashi_Tsunade

tempted by Sabaj A10a

I just ordered a pair of Dyaudio Emit 10 and I'm undecided between this Sabaj a10a and the Aiyima a07, which one do you recommend? I list the specifications of the Dyaudio: Crossover 1st ord TW-2nd ord Woof: 3700Hz. 6Ω. 150W. 85dB.
  5. Arashi_Tsunade

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

exactly, it is also the reliability factor that holds me back, I read another one on Amazon about the PA3s, anyway thanks to all for the clarifications, it should drive them more than decently from what I understand
  6. Arashi_Tsunade

I wanted to ask all the experts in the discussion for a clarification, taking the Topping PA5 as a reference, in your opinion how would it drive the new Technics SB-C600? I list the features: Speaker Units Woofer / Tweeter 15 cm (6") Cone type x 1 / 2.5 cm (1") Dome type x 1 Impedance 4Ω...
  7. Arashi_Tsunade

I am really grateful to you, regarding the Topping D50s I don't take it into consideration because I wanted to use the Pa5 in balanced
  8. Arashi_Tsunade

Perdonate l'ignoranza, ma vorrei acquistare il Topping PA5 insieme al DAC E50. Non ho un computer, quindi vorrei iniziare a riprodurre musica tramite il mio smartphone Google Pixel 4a, è possibile? Al momento lo uso con un Sanskrith mk2 SMSL... La connessione tra Dac e telefono avviene tramite...
  9. Arashi_Tsunade

my beloved Rega IO came out destroyed by the measurements of this site, yet I have been enjoying it for a year, to my ears it sounds great ... Has anyone listened to both amps? I am referring to the PA5 and the Rega IO. The idea of buying the PA5 is assailing me
  10. Arashi_Tsunade

Review and Audio Measurement of LG G7 ThinQ Smartphone

qualcuno dovrebbe essere così gentile da aiutarmi? Ho un LG G7 e non ho capito se la bassa impedenza è influenzata dalla qualità o dal livello del volume. Non mi interessa il volume perché ascolto sempre il volume medio-basso, voglio sapere solo se la qualità audio è influenzata. Mi piacerebbe...
Top Bottom