Recent content by ARAJO

1. A

Topping D30Pro Owners

Pair it with a APx555, they work brilliantly together
  2. A

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Could any owners report back on the digital volume control. Is the speed transition excessive like the D90 ?
  3. A

Topping D30Pro Owners

raysay could you prove it mate, have you a receipt ? could you evidence the d30pro sitting with the other gear ? or do you work actually for Schitt :-)
  4. A

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

If Topping have done odd implementations to game snaid charts I’d also be concerned about cut corners on the pre amp output to the power amp
  5. A

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

It happens every time I go from pre to hpa or hpa to pre. It doesn’t change with volume on the amp, usual listen level vs full attenuation it’s the same. With the dac powered off it behaves the exact same
  6. A

Yes there is a clear “click” sound from inside the unit
  7. A

Hey love the amp but switching from OFF to PRE or HPA to PRE causes my speakers to make a loud pop ? Is the amp defective ??
  8. A

Perhaps its a consequence of the irregular impedances? if this skews some frequencies it might explain why something isn't sounding "right/correct" in your mind
  9. A

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Does anyone know if the D90 is capacitor or transformer coupled ?
  10. A

thanks Atanasi - that was a good pre-production thread.
  11. A

Ok that’s good, where did you reference that as I’ve researched for a few days with no luck yet?
  12. A

Is the D90 capacitor or transformer coupled ?
  13. A

any info about the PRE90 being able to drive low impedance power amps ? a load of below 2kohm
  14. A

WolfX700 Measurements of Topping Pre90/Ext90 Preamplifier/ Extender

If you don’t need XLR and you don’t need remote is there any advantages of the Pre90 over L30 for pure HIFI I.e direct to power amp.
Top Bottom