Recent content by AntoniusRoses

1. AntoniusRoses

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Do we expect the same performance using bluetooth (LDAC specifically)?
  2. AntoniusRoses

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Are they good to pair up with Moondrop KATO? Graph shows clipping at 32ohm, but 6w is like a lot of juice already.
  3. AntoniusRoses

EquiTech 1.5RQ Balanced Power Review

These cuties taste pretty good as well. Like chicken but lean and chewy.
  4. AntoniusRoses

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

Oh absolutely not, the golden lil sticker makes everything sound better, I have one on my waterbottle thus now it extrudes beauty in an audiophilic way.;)
  5. AntoniusRoses

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

Endgame all-in-one. Except for the MQA garbage, hope they stop paying for the licence and ship out the units for 299.
  6. AntoniusRoses

FS:[US]barely used topping a30 pro black

Selling a barely used a30 pro with free xlr cables, provide amazon receipt for warranty stuff. Asking is 315 shipped CONUS or 300 + shipping lable from you. I accept paypal G&S and local cash, local is CA 91709
  7. AntoniusRoses

Audeze LCD-24 Review (Headphone)

I'm curious about it's distortion performance at lower SPL, like 70db-ish, since 94dbSPL looks slightly worse than 114dbSPL
  8. AntoniusRoses

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

I have the 2nd revision with improved pad, it may be individual unit difference or Amir didn't go through tracks with high amount of synthetic bass that bottoms out the driver.
  9. AntoniusRoses

I'm using a30pro so amp shouldn't be an issue
  10. AntoniusRoses

Anyone who's tried Amir's EQ on Roon and have terrible LF resonance/distortion? When I listened to Paula Cole's Tiger, her vocal in sync with the deep synthetic bass on 0:45 sounds broken with EQ on. I swapped to akg k371 with another set of EQ on(also Amir's), no issue, not as thunderous as...
  11. AntoniusRoses

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

Amir, thank you so much for bringing detailed IEM measurements to us! So you chose the Harman preference curve again for FR target, will this affect your ratings on Etymotic Research IEMs that tries to simulate human perception of flat frequency response from an ideal studio monitor? Their...
  12. AntoniusRoses

I'm pretty sure that I got the v2 with modified pads, and the guy who bought my Sundara didn't notice the same issue. I'll probably get another one in the future but firstly I need to sell my Adam t5v lol
  13. AntoniusRoses

I have had a Sundara driven by topping L30, which I decided to get rid of after only 2 weeks. The sound was good, but after a roughly 30 mins of listening session the drivers start to make some weird crackling sound, resembling that when you rub a plastic shopping bag. Had absolutely no idea...
  14. AntoniusRoses

[USA-CA]For sale: Adam t5v, amazon basic xlr cable and acoustic foam

Here're the images, please ignore the written notes as those were for other forums. A pair of used Adam t5vs, purchased from Amazon half a year ago, you can still register them on adam website for full 5 year warranty. Only 1 box is provided, the other one was shredded by my little cousin...
  15. AntoniusRoses

Most Beautiful Headphone designs

Clear MG and moondrop solis
Top Bottom