Recent content by Anterantz

1. A

SVS SB-2000 Pro vs SB-3000 Subwoofer Review

I didn't say anything about PB(reflex) Ys I had a pb12+ and I couldn't control it because I couldn't place it in its best position. I only have one sub currently a sb12plus behind my sofa and want to add dual sb1000pro or sb2000 which one do you think is better?
  2. A

SVS SB-2000 Pro vs SB-3000 Subwoofer Review

Hi guys I am hesitating between squeezing for dual sb1000pro vs sb2000...according to audiholics the sb1000pro outperforms the sb2000 in midbass area but I see a lot of difference in 40/60hz in favor of the pro almost 3db better. I can not buy the sb2000pro also my room is very small 10m2 and I...
  3. A

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

My first denon was a 8500h great avr but it doesn't sound better than arcam no matter how much sinad and thd it has better than arcam and believe me I'm the first one who found it hard to recognize that arcam sounds better than most japanese avr's! I went to marantz because I didn't like the...
  4. A

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Hello those who have this unit have you noticed that the sound has improved with the passage of days or passing audyseey? I come from an arcam that I had to sell for economic problems and the sound of this sr8015 without being bad or is not close to arcam and I have had avr20 and avr31
  5. A

Upgrade to new AVR?

measured do you mean rew? When I change from avr, I always try them as they come out of the box without eq or anything... and I don't see the justification for paying double! I bought the 30 because I have boxes that are difficult to move and I use a high spl and the avr20 seemed to run out of...
  6. A

Upgrade to new AVR?

Arcam assured me that from avr30 to 31 only the hdmi 2.1 board differed so I don't think there will be improvements in sound!
  7. A

Upgrade to new AVR?

I have gone through two avr20 the first the toroidal hummed too much and protected itself at the reference level... I sold it to move to the avr30 which I have had for a week and although it sounds incredible, I still do not notice that difference from the G class and for cost the double! It...
  8. A

Audioholics Measurements and review of Anthem MRX 1140 and 740 AVRs

Aren't 85w few watts for the 1140 in its 5 channels? I'm looking at this anthem for the independent double subs and to be able to make a 7.2.4 without the need for stages! My room is small and there will surely be plenty of energy, but I am currently testing an avr30 that has been the best...
  9. A

Arcam AVR390 AVR Review

I was saying that to compare the sound, it is better to do it in ranges of the same price, an arcade does not fall below €3,000 and only has 7 amps, which has the advantage of having less electronics that interfere with the thd and having higher budget for only 7 channels the result is somewhat...
  10. A

Denon AVR-X8500H AVR Review

That's normal, my ex 8500h was also a little crooked on the left side, that's not a problem with its sound.
  11. A

Denon AVR-X8500H AVR Review

Hello, looking at the power graphs per channel in 3 channels, they gave a value of 156w and 5 channels 131w, which going from 3 to 5 channels made losing about 25w ... this would be more or less applicable if we went to 7/9/11 channels ? I would like to know that Power would be obtained with...
  12. A

Yamaha RX-A3080 Review (AVR)

I have had the best avr measured to date which was the denon 8500h and now I have an arcam avr20 that is surely one of the worst measured, but I prefer the sound of the arcam to that of the denon. The only thing that is less than denon is the power extra that I had and have 13 channels in a...
  13. A

I can be with you in class d, but not everyone likes that sound! I tried a nad t778 and ncore hypex amp and found the sound too neutral / analytical.
  14. A

Question when amir gives the power at 1% thd does it mean that it is the correct measurement in real life? For example, there are other pages like sound & vision that give values in 0.1% and 1%, the latter being higher since they offer more distortion.
  15. A

Lack enough information right? The load at 8ohm in 1,2,3,4,5 channels is interesting to know that myth that yamaha in 5/7 channels usually has 50w per channel!
Top Bottom