Recent content by antanast

1. A

Pioneer sa 508

Hey guys. Found this amp for 40 usd. Worth it?
  2. A

Recommended speakers

polk r200 seem good
  3. A

Recommended speakers

Hii veryone. Was ready to pull the trigger on the Rp 600M but when i read the review here it made me change my mind. Any recommendations for sub 500-600 speakers?
  4. A

ifi Zen Phono Review (phono stage)

Got it thanks. However I think it sounds richer in gain +2. Why do they list it though as only meant for "MC High"?
  5. A

ifi Zen Phono Review (phono stage)

I have an MM cartridge but setting it to Gain +2 (MC High) everything seems to sound better (and louder). Does this mean that because I am using an MM cartridge I should only use the Gain +1 (MM)?
  6. A

Boston Acoustics A26 EQ

Anyone has any presets to share for the A26?
  7. A

Amp recommendations

Went for the Yamaha R-S202DAB and sounds half price of the Marantz
  8. A

Amp recommendations

Thanks everyone for the tips. I also found the Yamaha R-S202DAB available - What your thoughts?
  9. A

Amp recommendations

A 100w amp would not be more suitable?
  10. A

Amp recommendations

What about Marantz PM6007 Found one second hand but it says 45w x2 at 8ohms and the speakers recomment 10-150w at 8ohms. Does that mean that the amp wont be powerful enough?
  11. A

Amp recommendations

I am looking for an amp to connect my Boston Acoustics A26. I currently use the RME adi 2 dac and also a Cambridge dacmagic plus for my headphones. Would it make sense to use of those dacs and connect them to an amp for the speakers or should I look for an amp with ab integrated dac? Budget is...
  12. A

Recommendations for DAC/AMP for Arya Stealth

Thanks alot! So then my 200 usd k5 pro ess seems to be fine :) just wanted to convince myself that spending another 950 usd for the k9 pro would not make the aryas sound 4.5 times better :)
  13. A

The k5 pro powers it more than enough. I just thought that a more expensive dac amp will make it sound better. But to be honest even my fiio q3 sounds almost the same as my q5…
  14. A

Hi everyone. Looking to get some recommendations for a dac/amp for the Aryas. I am with the K5 pro ESS and considering the K9 Pro ESS but not so sure as some people said that I would barely notice a difference.
Top Bottom