Recent content by Antônio Souza

1. A

miniDSP Flex

Hi @glc650 , Great idea to use the Pre90 as a switch box as the Flex doesn’t have ht bypass feature. I use a high quality passive xlr switch box, but it doesn’t have remote control. Does the pre90 have remote control? Do you use the pre 90 with fixed gain input? (I assume you use flex’s volume...
  2. A

VTV Purifi Eval-1 build

Hi @SubsonicLurker , I saw that you are retiring your old big Emotiva. I am having the same problem. I have an old Parasound A21 amp. How the Vtv compares with the Emotiva regarding SQ?
  3. A

miniDSP Flex

I meant that is has four channels on the output. You will have 4 setings for the four outputs.
  4. A

VTV Purifi Eval-1 build

Hi @SubsonicLurker Thanks for your explanation. I was planning to buy it with the sparkos I/o. Have you heard it? Thanks
  5. A

VTV Purifi Eval-1 build

Hello, Sorry for the newbie question, what's the difference of the vtv's 1et400 and Eval1 models?
  6. A

miniDSP Flex

Hi, I think the flex is a 4 channel device.
  7. A

miniDSP Flex

MiniDsp shd and Flex séries main use are for 2.2 and 2.1 stereo músic listening.
  8. A

miniDSP Flex

I would do time integration between the mains and sub. You can use Alignment Tool in REW , you probably have to delay the mains. Remember to measure with time reference on. Then you put the delay value in the plug in, before run Dirac.
  9. A

Genelec with external subwoofer

Hi, I strongly recommend you take a look at Minidsp SHD line of preamp/Dac/processor. You can use the extraordinary Dsp functions of it to integrate your sub (s) to your Mains.
  10. A

On the fence ready to buy VTV 1ET400A Purifi or VTV NC502MP hypex...?

It's incredible how a small and inexpensive amp can beat this monster...... Thanks Is it the same even at low volume?
  11. A

On the fence ready to buy VTV 1ET400A Purifi or VTV NC502MP hypex...?

Hi @peng , I have a A21 that’s in repair. I am a layman regarding Class D amps, and I would appreciate if you tell me how they compare with the A21. I have a Kef R300 speakers with 2 svs subs and minidsp SHD. Any help is welcome. Thanks
  12. A

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

In 1 goes to speaker 1 In 2 goes to speaker 2 In 1 goes to sub 3 and sub 4 In 2 goes to sub 3 and sub 4 So speakers reeceive R and L respectively And the subs receive from R+L
  13. A

In the drawing you sent before, just checked all four buttons of the 3 and 4 outputs
  14. A

Regarding the position of the sub, I had the same misconception, again. I had always put the sub near the speakers, but in most cases these are the worst places to put the subs. Then I broke the rules and found in my living Roon places where the Bass was much better, near the sofas, near...
Top Bottom