Recent content by anroj

1. A

Audio-gd R7HE vs Holo May vs Denafrips Terminator

That could be, although I can do a rough level match with my CD player and turntable with my iPhone SPL meter and the trim function of my McIntosh preamp.
  2. A

Hi Maarten, thanks for the response. For me, enjoying my music collection (digital files or vinyl), is what it's all about.
  3. A

Thanks for the welcome. I have not done level matched blind tests as I have not had the opportunity to audition more than one DAC at a time. I heard the R8 in a friend's setup and thought it sounded pretty good so I asked if he would loan it to me to test in my system. I was impressed enough...
  4. A

I definitely appreciate your response, and as I said, this is how the R8 sounds to me. I have heard the same DAC in different systems, and to my ears, there were marked differences. Rooms, speakers, amplification, can all make the same component sound different even though it will measure the...
  5. A

I own two Audio-GD products currently: R8 DAC and DI-20 Digital Interface and love them. They are extremely musical and resolving. I have owned a Mytek Brooklyn DAC (original), Topping Dx7s, iFi Pro iDSD, and Topping D10 for my desktop system, which I still use while working, and to my ears, and...
Top Bottom