Recent content by ankurg

1. A

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

The mp-50 has some measurements in this avsforum thread which may be indicative: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/the-official-monoprice-monolith-htp-1-owners-thread.3112176/page-80 There are more measurements on other pages (see p. 86) if I remember right at diff voltages. I have a non 2.1...
  2. A

Revel sale

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I've been wanting a pair of M105 and was able to order one from them.
  3. A

NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier Lab Report...

Thanks. Good to know it at least sounded ok. For the HDMI I'm not so concerned how it measures as it is just the TV sound, I just want to make sure it doesn't tick or dropout from losing lock.
  4. A

Thanks! Did you test the HDMI input, and if so, did that have the same issues as the spdif? Basically I'm using this mostly for streaming, which it sounds like works great, but also to output sound from a TV, which I could connect via HDMI or spdif.
  5. A

Definitely helpful in considering, thanks. Besides the digital input issues, for streaming, did you find your setup to be a significant upgrade from the M10?
  6. A

Thanks. Your review has me leaning toward buying the unit as I think it there really isn't anything else that get's me what I'm looking for. I have two setups I would be getting it for, and one of them I'd need more power, so was still interested in the pre-out measurement. I think mostly I...
  7. A

Thanks, I actually did buy the latest issue to read the review. Did you happen to measure the pre-out? If so, what page was it on or which figure was it in the review. I wanted to get a sense of if I could get better performance by using a different amp and using this as a pre-amp. My aim is...
  8. A

Sorry if some of this is dumb or incorrect, but first post and I'm just trying to learn more about all of these measurements if anyone smarter than me can help. I am considering the NAD M10 because I'm looking for a 2.2 solution with Dirac and Bass Management, and this has Dirac and Dirac Bass...
Top Bottom