Recent content by animalfromhell0

1. animalfromhell0

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Hi, do you like your er4sr? I am thinking about getting them cause i listen to jazz and classical music.
  2. animalfromhell0

Eleven XIAudio Broadway Headphone Amp Review

Even if it was decent it's ugly as sin. Why would you design this with torx screws showing through the front of the XLR out?
  3. animalfromhell0

Proper care of headphone setup?

I will show you what i do okay. I set my headphones down when i get up on a foam block that is from the hd650 box. I put my headphones in case when i am done with them. I really like my R70x. I returned my dt1990. The cable is wrapped about 4 times i think just to make the cable shorter so i...
  4. animalfromhell0

Great recordings of classical music

I used to enjoy Millers Crossing quite a bit :). It's a great score. I never watched the movie would just listen to the soundtrack.
  5. animalfromhell0

Great recordings of classical music

My favorite if not the best interpretation of The Lark Ascending. Really beautiful.
  6. animalfromhell0

I got it for 444 USD (new) no tax a few days ago. It was a calculated purchase just cause i wanted something that was the opposite of my R70x. Do the tygr foam discs ruin the soundstage? Cause i love how centered the soundstage is on this headphone.
  7. animalfromhell0

I know and thank you solderdude i've done the research before buying. I'm just not willing to spend that money on top of what i already spent on it. Thank you though, sir. I read your review! I still do have some time to determine if i want to keep it or not.
  8. animalfromhell0

Okay i received my dt1990 a few days ago and they are going back okay. The 8k spike hurts my ears after 15 minutes i tried eq'ing 8k -5 decibel still causes hurt and im not going to keep headphone just to eq it to harman target cause thats absolutely stupid. I am sending it back okay? I am upset...
  9. animalfromhell0

I have added dt1990 to my collection okay. I don't want the sundaras. If i do not like the 1990 i will send it back and get the Ierm7.
  10. animalfromhell0

What IEMs do you own?

Do you enjoy the ier-m7? Do you still use them daily? I am thinking about getting a pair.
Top Bottom