Recent content by AnikBanic

1. A

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I have an issue where if i resume the pc from sleep, i get no sound, I get that icon USB Selective Suspend doesn't do anything I have to powercycle the dac also another issue is, when i press the volume up on the remote the volume goes down and sometimes vice versa
  2. A

so it overdrove voltage, at that point in the song right?
  3. A

what does 700+-50 mv mean, i'm guessing it couldn't handle the sudden loud noise
  4. A

Guys i'm getting distortion on SU8. On volume 36 and above, if i play the song (i tagged the time) as soon as the drum hits i get crackle on my speakers but if i put the volume to 30 or 33 i don't get distortion when that drum sounds hits I am using the balanced output hooked up to EDIFIER...
  5. A

yeah u posted this already
  6. A

Yo my one pauses when switching bitrate, that's the only cause for concern.
  7. A

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

SU8 has balanced speaker out at the back
  8. A

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

I'm New to this but does the volume knob control the headphone volume, because i'm using the RCA line in with a DAC
  9. A

I'm still geting pop when i'm pausing a song and resuming it idk why
  10. A

PEOPLE ON WINDOWS 10 IF YOU WANT TO FLASH FIRMWARE TO 5.3C MAKE SURE YOU RIGHT CLICK THE FIRMWARE FILE AND PRESS UNBLOCK OTHERWISE IT WON'T FLASH It flashed successfully now
  11. A

i got firmware update failed wtf feelsbad
  12. A

Hmm I downloaded driver and it says 5.3 on mine I guess I'm fine ?
  13. A

lol so basically i bought this dac and have issues where unless on ASIO this dac pops (hear it as a thump on headphones) when pausing a song and playing a song maybe this unit is faulty, but then along with this review i am thinking of returning it the thing is tho for £129 i don't know what...
Top Bottom