Recent content by Anders76

1. A

Review and Measurements of Yamaha WXA-50 Streaming Amp

Does "direct mode" bypass the "Loudspeaker type settings" ?
  2. A

Dual outputs from pre-amp. Adding sub.

Sorry, i mean speaker input. Yeah its strange. I get a like more "muddy" sound. And the volyme is all over the place vs the rca input..
  3. A

Thanks.. I get a resistor-based circuit adapter as well. That way I can do some testing :) Regarding the resistor-based adapters. Will that lower the signal Volt to the sub? So I would probably need to crank up the sub volym vs only using a strait cable from the pre amp R channel ?
  4. A

I just order this. Hope it will do the job ok :) https://www.amazon.com/MCM-Custom-50-20795-Stereo-Converter/dp/B07D4D919G/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Stereo+to+Mono+Summing&qid=1611405477&sr=8-3
  5. A

I listen most to classical music, and film scores. Thanks for the tips :)
  6. A

Got it. I will use one of the L/R until i get a proper stereo to mono summing adapter . Thanks guys
  7. A

Thanks :) I do not whant to cut the pre-out freq in this setup. I whant fullrange to my speakers/poweramp/sub, and then I use the internal filter on the sub to adjust where it will operate, in my case around 60-65hz and down.
  8. A

Ofc sorry. Preamp is Cambridge CXN . Poweramp is Rotel RB1552 mkII Sub is Audio Pro B2.27 ( a old sub ), highpass input on this sub sound bad/muddy. Much better sounds using rca mono in. Dont know if highpass is broken, or a flawed design. Otherwise I would have used that in this case :) //Anders
  9. A

Thank you for this. Much appreciated.
  10. A

I found this. https://www.rdlnet.com/product.php?page=164
  11. A

Thanks for the reply. Are they any products that use "additional circuitry", to do what im after? Like a "rca stereo to mono box" ?
  12. A

Hi New here with a question :) Im planing to use a pre-amp that have both XLR ( balanced ), and RCA out. XLR is going to my poweramp, and I was planing to use the RCA out, to feed my SUB. That only offer rca mono input. SO, for this reason I was planing to use a rca y-cable ( stereo to mono )...
Top Bottom