Recent content by analogplanet

1. A

Why do records sound so much better than digital?

The notion that new equals better is imbecilic
  2. A

Why do records sound so much better than digital?

That’s a snide and ignorant comment on so many levels I’m embarrassed for you.
  3. A

One crook helping the other (Fremer helping Paul sell his snake oil power regenerators)

There's no apostrophe in "those videos", illiterate liar, and such. It wasn't a sales pitch btw. I can't believe you are such an imbecile
  4. A

One crook helping the other (Fremer helping Paul sell his snake oil power regenerators)

I don't claim golden ears, though I hear you claim shit for brains.
  5. A

Next time you have a grounding issue, ignore the hum.
  6. A

please do. Get the popcorn ready and then shove it up your ass, but move aside the ***** to make room. How's that?
  7. A

I never said anything about hearing "crystals" though I once made fun of a guy IN PRINT who sent me some in little mason jars called "Brilliant Pebbles" or some other ridiculous name. I can probably SHOW YOU where I wrote that, but you can't find the video where I said I can hear crystals...
  8. A

I WAS CALLED A 'CROOK'. SOMEONE LIED AND CLAIMED I MADE A SHADY "DEAL" WITH PAUL MCGOWAN Who was here to respond "Calling someone a 'crook' is a bad look? Who was here to respond "Are you sure Fremer made a "deal" with McGowan? NO ONE WAS. And you think using all caps is a "bad look"? I think...
  9. A

I am Michael Fremer. I have been libeled here. Excuse me for defending myself You are an asshole. An asshole. I mean, an asshole.
  10. A

I'd say lying about someone you don't really know is about as distasteful and infantile as it gets and that's you, so change your diaper or your Depends. I spent $13,000 on a back up generator system and the last thing I was expecting was for the sound of my system to seriously deteriorate...
  11. A

I'm not going to any stylist right now. Not interested in Covid 19. Normally my hair looks like the attached. And yours?
  12. A

NOR DID I GET THE STUFF AT 20% YOU ARE A MEASURABLE LIAR.
  13. A

I HAVE TO SAY I OWN WHAT I OWN BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THE RATS HERE WHO CLAIM I MADE SOME KIND OF "DEAL" WITH PAUL McGOWAN, WHICH I DID NOT, WILL SAY I STOLE THE GEAR I HAVE, OR I WAS GIVEN IT OR WHATEVER KIND OF LOW LIFE LIES THE SO-CALLED "SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY" OF SNAKES, VIPERS AND SCUMBAGS WILL...
Top Bottom