Recent content by alleroy

1. A

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

I tried also with ATH-MSR7b, it seems the issue is not present anymore. Maybe there was something in Android 11 that was limiting output through usb, even it appears very strange to me.
  2. A

Thanks for your suggestion. I haven't been using S9 for a while because of the cited issue. Yesterday I updated my phone to Android 12 and since then the issue seems not to be present anymore, at least when pairing S9 with my Fiio F9 Pro (using balanced output) in ear. Today I will test it again...
  3. A

Anyone using the S9 connected to a Samsung Galaxy S10e has the problem that volume output is low, that is lower than the one of the smartphone direct output?
  4. A

Have you tried to enable Usb Debug from Developer Options?
  5. A

It's not publicly available on their website, so you have to write to [email protected] to get it.
  6. A

Thanks but today they answered to me and sent the update. I will try to upgrade as soon as possible.
  7. A

I would like to check...but I got no answer from [email protected] in two days...may I know what exactly have you written to them to get the new firmware?
  8. A

It seems that I have sorted out how to play also DSD 512 in foobar2000 using DSD Transcoder component. I have just a little doubt now: after having installed S9 ASIO driver it seems that loudness output has become lower also when using S9 attached to my Win10 notebook, but maybe I (an my ears)...
  9. A

Maybe it could be the cap for the Windows driver, but on Android I have been successful in playing DSD 512 using UAPP.
  10. A

Well, I made some progress with DSD and foobar2000 with S9, after installing S9 ASIO driver provided here: https://www.hidizs.net/pages/download-center. But I am still able to play DSD up to 256, not 512, getting this error: " Sample rate of 1411200 Hz not supported by this device." If anybody...
  11. A

Which way have you used to contact them? Because they are not as fast to respond in my case.
  12. A

May I ask you more details about your preference configuration of foobar2000, in particular for the section output and sacd, since I can get only noise when playing DSD64/128 files, and I cannot play at all DSD512. Moreover, the link you provided does not work anymore: is it the same driver as...
  13. A

So far I haven't done much listening on my Win10 notebook. I haven't yet updated firmware on S9, and I have used it only with Qobuz desktop app for Win10, selecting Wasapi - Exclusive Mode as output, and I am experiencing no cutting/skipping or other issues except for a small background noise...
  14. A

In the download center of Hidzis website there is no firmware update yet. I am right now writing to them to see if they can provide it to me.
  15. A

I have done several tries with two different smartphones (Asus Zenfone 2, micro usb with OTG cable, Samsung S10E, direct usb-c connection) and with a tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5", micro usb with OTG cable), and both using Fiio F9 Pro and Audio Technica MSR7b, always using only single ended...
Top Bottom