Recent content by Alb_listens

1. Alb_listens

Over ear bluetooth headphones

Hello guys, I am looking for a over ear headphone and I don't know where to look. In the reviews section I saw the Bose, which seems to be what I am looking for, but I wonder if there are alternatives in the 200€ area. I need it to perform well in music (of course) and noise cancelling. Do you...
  2. Alb_listens

Amplifiers, streamers and confusion. What to buy for 1000€?

A'ight good people, I am enjoying SO much my Genelec Threes! Sound quality is really impressive, they sound a lot "bigger" than they are. Thank you everyone for the help, I can now enjoy music even at lower volume. I believe I will upgrade with their sub to get the full range experience :)
  3. Alb_listens

Found a last couple of G3's for the same price, I went for the white LED in the end :D Got shielded RCA > XLR cables too, now I can't wait :) Wiim Pro Plus it was, even though the Eversolo DA-6 was stunning... I had a serious itch for a moment Thanks everyone, this is a wrap-up. I'll keep you...
  4. Alb_listens

Thanks, couldn't just get the G Threes and use normal cables?
  5. Alb_listens

Since you're suggesting a lot Genelec (some responses before mentioned them too), I think I could really give it a try... the RAW ones look sick too! I'd prefer a simpler and cleaner way to manage the streamer/DAC than DIY kits :)
  6. Alb_listens

Hey, what about floorstanders? What would you suggest on the 1500€ (or less?) budget? Here some I can listen to: Polk Audio R500 Kef Q750/Q950 Monitor Audio Silver200 7G/ Bronze 200 Wharfedale Evo 4.3 Focal Jm Theva N2 Klipsch R-605F/RP500 F2
  7. Alb_listens

Hifiman HE400i Review (planar headphone)

These are my headphones! Bought 'em in 2017, first hifi headphones, what a big step forward I made:D I find now difficult listening to music on "cheaper" headphones
  8. Alb_listens

What streaming service do you use?

Mostly Spotify, it was the one allowing a student subscription! Now I'm considering sharing a Qobuz/Tidal family account, but I don't know if I'll be able to hear any difference :D
  9. Alb_listens

In the next days I will go to a physical shop to try out some other equipment. Has someone an opinion about the new Arcam Radia series? It's getting very good reviews!
  10. Alb_listens

What amp would you recommend in this case? Should i focus on a minimum impedance of 4 ohm? Genelec looks pretty awful, but I have to listen, not look to much. I only worry about upgradeability, maybe a separated setup could be better for this aspect?
  11. Alb_listens

Do you think the new Wiim amp could manage the R3?
  12. Alb_listens

Hi, and thank you for the response! Yeah, the bookshelf is exactly the cube one BUT I will indeed place the speakers on top. My only fear with KEF R3 (apart from the 600 euro jump in budget, they sells for 1600 euro) is the fact that I cannot try them. I've heard the Q350 and I wasn't very...
  13. Alb_listens

I know, but that is the only place I can put them atm. I can move them while I listen to them with more attention, but then I need to get them of the way.
  14. Alb_listens

Kef R3 are on the radar too, but I cannot try them at the moment. I know, I will provide it tomorrow!
Top Bottom