Recent content by aka

1. A

Topping M50

I'm going to try one and swap out my SqueezeBox Touch. I can't get the SBT to consistently connect with Apple Music - even though the LMS software community is fantastic - I'm always trouble shooting. On again/off again. This might be just the ticket. I've had great luck with Apos in the past...
  2. A

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

Has anyone found little round stick-on rubber feet (similar to the included velcro stickers) - just something to make the bottom a little less slick...?
  3. A

Happy to report my NX4 is rattle free! :cool: Exceptional unit - truly exceeds my expectations. Ordered from Apos (Oakland California - US Topping distributor) - cannot recommend their customer service highly enough (no affiliation).
  4. A

@amirm - given that a year has passed since the original review - is this still your pick for DSD capable portable DAC/Amp?
  5. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

If Amir is so inclined, I'd love to see objective measurements of the two headphone amps. I just purchased the V1 from 'Drop but received V2 and as I use it solely as a DAC+Headphone Amp I'm curious. In truth, I doubt my ears could tell any significant difference especially with my mid-range...
Top Bottom