Recent content by ajzach

1. ajzach

SMSL PS100 *$30.00* DAC (some limitations apply)

Yep, I am considering spending on Wiim Pro plus given that Android Tidal app on my TV has some problems too. What did the trick with the volume control was reducing the volume of the PCM signal in the TV's settings in case anybody is wondering.
  2. ajzach

I have found a new problem with PS100, but maybe knowledgeable ASR users will help me to solve it as well. I control the volume through my TV's remote, but I noticed that each volume step is very high. I have no way of telling how many dBs they have but consider this: my TV sends a signal at...
  3. ajzach

Well, it turns out you've solved my issue! I followed your advice and the DAC stays on irrespective of the TV. It looks like what I thought was an auto power-off feature built into the PS100 was actually the Sony TV playing tricks on me. Thanks El Cheapo. Let's see how it goes from now.
  4. ajzach

With this DAC I thought I found a great solution to connect my TV directly to active speakers. So I bought it and connected it to a Sony Bravia X80J on one end and a pair of Kali LP-6 V2 on the other. However, a simple flaw ruins it for my TV use. When you turn the TV off, the DAC...
Top Bottom