Recent content by airbornimal

1. A

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

That's very similar to my experience. I started to leave the PA5 on and it started to hiss. Happened to both of my PA5s.
  2. A

Not to mention some units (like mine) didn't exhibit the issue until after ~6months. Running normally for 4 months means absolutely nothing.
  3. A

I am still waiting to hear about the supposed added 2nd year of the warranty.
  4. A

Has anyone heard anything from them about the new 2nd year warranty?
  5. A

Just making sure this is clear, so anyone who ordered from Shenzenaudio is basically out of luck? My fault for ordering from them?
  6. A

Doesn't matter what Topping does or says when Shenzhenaudio doesn't respond to emails.
  7. A

At this point I will take a product that will last more than 6 months.
  8. A

Well, today my second PA5 now won't stop hissing even with a fan on. I am officially amp-less.
  9. A

Thanks for the response - for me this is crucial. I hope this discussion will involve finding ways to let customers receive service without putting false information on custom forms.
  10. A

Who's going to be in charge of the new warranty? Part of the problem is that resellers are extremely poor at supporting customers.
  11. A

To me it's all price relative - with $350 the PA5 costs more than a Xbox Series S, or an Apple iPad. Obviously the scale is different and Topping is not Apple/Microsoft, but the fact is that I can't believe I spent $350+tax on something and this is the treatment I got. Imagine someone spending...
  12. A

Same for me. My first was from SZ and second Aoshida/Amazon. For the first, SZ ghosted me. Aoshida ended up telling me to ship it (me paying for it) to China with a bunch of bologna about declaring with fraud values. Please let me know how it works out for you. I am considering bugging Amazon...
  13. A

Interestingly, today I forgot to turn on the fan pointing to my (second) PA5 and it started hissing after a few hours. I don't think it ever hissed with the fan on. Perhaps this is evidence pointing to the issue being thermally related. It would be good to finally hear from Topping.
  14. A

Still nothing from Shenzenaudio for me. At this point I almost hope they won't respond so I won't have to keep on dealing with them.
  15. A

Hi all, been lurking for a while but wanted to share my experience. I have two PA5s... The first one has been generating random hissing in the right channel about a month ago. Topping told me to go bother shenzhenaudio and shenzhenaudio just ignores me. I have given up hope on that. The other...
Top Bottom