Recent content by ai studio

1. A

IK Multimedia ARC System 4

Hi When I enter arc 4 I downloaded a trial version He tells me he requires the device arc studio So it is impossible to use ARC 4 without ARC STUDIO Device .?
  2. A

IK Multimedia ARC System 4

Hi I have a question Does arc 4 work even without purchasing the arc studio device? Or must also purchase an arc studio device in order to work with it.
  3. A

Comparison of DRCs: Dirac Live for Studio, IK Multimedia ARC System 3 and Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition

hi thanks I'm having trouble with this. I did not make it This is my first time doing something like this Maybe it's just possible to take a screenshot in OBS the whole all the process and upload here or to YouTube It was much, much easier for me And I believe for other users too...
  4. A

Comparison of DRCs: Dirac Live for Studio, IK Multimedia ARC System 3 and Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with this With a video explaining the whole process it was much easier. I tried to search in REW where they export to WAV with timing Where is it in the REW software?
  5. A

Hi, thanks for the answer Maybe there is a video that explains how to do it? Thanks
  6. A

Oh ok yes I understand So I will do a test together with arc But how can I make them hear through ARC while I measure in REW? I did not see an option in the REW software to enable the audio through ARC for the measurement.
  7. A

I would love to know what you would recommend me to do. According to the measurements I sent in REW Because I couldn't find a calibration file for the Arc microphone https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gs4uUSxYpNadnmyCrex2J2YwBcbMYW6p/view?usp=sharing
  8. A

thank you ,, it says in the link that no ARC3 microphone calibration file is provided
  9. A

Ok, thanks for the answer, but it is possible to export the calibration file From ARC 3.? Because I didn't see an option in the software, this is a file that only supports ARC. Thanks
  10. A

I did a test if the microphone of the ARC 3 in REW I have attached the comparison between the results in the pictures.
  11. A

Hi I have ARC 3 with the original microphone for calibration I bought the total package I've had it for about two years. I wanted to ask if anyone feels that it increases the high frequencies a little too much? I have HD 650 headphones And when I listen to monitors with ARC 3 together It...
  12. A

Looking for monitors

Thanks for the information
  13. A

Looking for monitors

I understand Thank you very much !
Top Bottom