Recent content by adg

1. A

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Will Neumann provide warranty coverage in the US when purchasing from an international dealer?
  2. A

Are you using a PC? If so, do you have a dedicated graphics card? I used to deal with coil whine from a GPU, but it only happened when my machine would start displaying things at a very high frame rate. The noise originated from inside my computer, but it was able to travel through my audio...
  3. A

I haven't had cellphone interference with my KH120 II's, prior 8030Cs, or any of my many speaker/DAC combinations in recent memory.
  4. A

@Pearljam5000 asked if I could do a short comparison of the KH120 II and 8030C. I owned the 8030C's for about 18 months and the KH120 II's for about six weeks. To preface, I did not test both monitors side by side, and I am a noob when it comes to audio science. I understand the concepts of...
  5. A

I've seen those online but not in person. I usually don't love the designs that just rely on cranking down a knob without the uses of teeth or notches. I did really enjoy the (I believe) K&M-made Genelec 8030C stands I had with my 8030Cs. Those weren't height adjustable, but they had nice angle...
  6. A

I wanted to post some pictures of some custom Mayan Walnut stands I made (with some help) for my KH120 II's. I was previously experimenting with using IsoAcoustics ISO-130 or ISO-155 isolation stands (I have a set of each that I've bought and kept over time), but both were too short with the...
  7. A

SOLD - JDS Labs Atom DAC+, $60 + $5 shipping

JDS Labs Atom DAC+ in great cosmetic and functional condition. I am the original owner of the DAC and it comes with the original power supply, USB cable, and box. I used this DAC for a few months with a Schiit Asgard, then switched to a JDS Labs Element 3. I had no issues with either of those...
  8. A

FS: NAD T 758 V3 - $400 (OBO) + $30 shipping

NAD T 758 V3 in great cosmetic and functional condition with the original box, remote, accessories, and manual. I am the original owner and purchased the receiver from Crutchfield. I am including a known-compatible USB to Ethernet adapter. This has been a great receiver, and the main reason I...
  9. A

SOLD: Genelec 8030C pair with matching stands

I had mentioned I was open to offers, but I just added a price. Also added a location.
  10. A

SOLD: Genelec 8030C pair with matching stands

Pair of Genelec 8030C in like new condition. I am the original owner of these monitors, and they come with the original boxes, manuals, and power cables. I also have the matching stands and original boxes/packaging materials. One of the stands has a scuff on the back (pictured), but otherwise...
  11. A

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

aikofan - You can see pictures of my 8030's on the official Genelec/K&M stands: https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/genelec-8030c-studio-monitor-review.14795/post-750849 I have since moved to using the original Iso-pods the speakers came with in conjunction with some Genelec...
  12. A

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

stemfencer, sorry I didn't see this until now. I didn't end up getting a subwoofer yet because my wife and I bought and moved into a house last July, and sadly my office/mancave/guest bedroom is in between two kids rooms. I will probably still get a subwoofer, but that project has been put on...
  13. A

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

I was told that about a week ago, but when I emailed today, I specifically mentioned that T.M.Noble from Audio Science Review said I could get a replacement knob.
  14. A

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

Thanks for looking into this. I just sent a message to Schiit customer service.
Top Bottom