Recent content by a|F

1. A

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

Need help please. I use the M500 with USB from my computer and want to be able to swap and somehow use my phone as the input source. For some reason I can't get it to work. Any thoughts or ideas from the community?
  2. A

New Towers-BMR Philharmonic, Revel F208, or other?

Lots of recommendations... did I miss where the op described his preferred music genres, nominal and max volumes, room size and room configuration? I have the F208s in a small room and still can't imagine running them without a sub(s). Focusing on the -3db or -6db hardly tells the whole story...
  3. A

WTB: JBL LSR6332

I'll take a pair too if you find a deal.
  4. A

F/S; March Audio P452 Stereo Amp Purifi 1ET400A

Shipping from Chicago area. I just used a Denon receiver, but you'll find no shortage of recommendations and options on this site.
  5. A

I just realized this was still sitting in the basement. I guess that means first $1,300 takes it, shipped in the US.
  6. A

Neumann KH150

Does this site have a mute feature or must I continue to see Eddie Vedder perseverate selfishly about speakers that he'll never buy?
  7. A

Neumann KH150

My post above should have included a statement about cost/benefits. DSP is always beneficial.
  8. A

Neumann KH150

I've become a Neumann loyalist after two years of loving the KH120s in my office, and these 150s sure would be great as fronts for a small home theater setup. Bravo to them for extending the product line. In regards to adding DSP or a sub to the 120s, I went with an SVS SB-1000 Pro outlet...
  9. A

Neumann KH150

Oh man I love the look of this. Dimensions?! I can't locate anything on Google. These will sell like hot cakes
  10. A

Revel C208 Review (Center Speaker)

23" high and I do have them angled up slightly with the provided spikes - pointing directly at my ears when seated 8' away. The spikes have a bit of travel and you could also remove the rears if you wanted to maximize the angle.
  11. A

FS: Revel F208 in walnut, Chicago

Price dropped to $2,700. That's cheaper than a new single unit.
  12. A

FS: Revel F208 in walnut, Chicago

$1,400 shipped Sorry for delayed response. I don't recall being notified.
  13. A

Price dropped to $1,400 shipped.
Top Bottom