Recent content by 2pi

1. 2

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Wow, I purchased two devices from you and you are too lazy to provide some basic data, are you serious o_O ? If you don't want to put it into a thread, you might as well send a pm.
  2. 2

E1DA Cosmos ADC

@IVX Would still appreciate answers to the above questions when you have a minute, please.
  3. 2

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Thanks, Ivan, perfect picture. But it is not on your web page ;) If you would provide the real resistor values as well that would be great ! And it would be a shame to not get such a DAC :( Maybe start a pre-sales poll to see what the demand could be.
  4. 2

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Trying to get ready for measurements with the ADC, APU and Topping HS-01 as required (using REW). Question about the DIP switches: Are the switches configuring simple voltage dividers ? If so, could I get the resulting resistance values for each sensitivity setting, please ? I assume the 1.7V...
  5. 2

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

After about 1.5 years of lurking around here it is time to register. Found the site only around x-mas 2020 when I was looking for a decent DAC for my streaming setup. Went with a Topping E30 because better is not required for listening. I am a DIY guy (except for digital gear) and have been...
Top Bottom