Recent content by 111a111sk

1. 1

Nan-6 Planar Headphone Review

As I see it, this is a knockoff of Susvara, not HE-6, so a fifth of the typical sale price seems quite reasonable. The FR certainly resembles Susvara more than anything.
  2. 1

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

Nice Topping, next please make a PA90 competitor to AHB2. Like you did with A90 to HPA4.
  3. 1

HBK Headphone Measurement Talks from Head-Fi and Sean Olive

(good chance I have a way oversimplified idea) If you put a flat measuring (on a microphone) loudspeaker into an anechoic chamber and measure it using a dummy head&torso rig, don't you get its compensation (neutral target) curve just like that?
  4. 1

Stax SRM-Xh Review (Electrostatic Headphone Amp)

I secretly hope Stax will send you the new teased X model to review
  5. 1

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Me for example. I have headphones amp connected to D10 RCA, and distant integrated speaker amp to the SPDIF. Anyone knows where to buy the topping TRS-RCA (TCT2) cables? Neither hifigo nor shenzenaudio have them. https://www.tpdz.net/productinfo/666157.html
  6. 1

Sony WH-1000XM4 Review (noise cancelling headphone)

The first reviewer to measure the inner earpad dimensions. Thank you for all people with big ears.
  7. 1

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Majority is CD flacs, but good part is higher res up to 192kHz 24b stock HD800 And a few months ago changing from Valhalla 2 to A90, the improvements were quite easy to hear in every aspect pretty much. I like to have the sources absolutely neutral and transparent. So it's actually a...
  8. 1

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

I bought the Soncoz SGD1, I'm comparing it to Topping D10, through Topping A90 and Sennheiser HD800 (which I know well after 5 years). Volume matched, simply toggling the input on A90. And the DACs are absolutely indistinguishable in every possible scenario. No difference anywhere, bass, impact...
  9. 1

Bowers & Wilkins 805S Bookshelf Speaker Review

I'd love to see the 805 D2 or D3 reviewed, how they improved
  10. 1

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Is there any better performing DAC with S/PDIF or Toslink output under, say, $500? And could someone with any less than godlike hearing distinguish D10s from D10?
Top Bottom