• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Rate this headphone:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 48 27.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 84 47.2%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters

DenverW

I get that push back against label thing, and to be fair I don't think I was painting with that wide a brush stroke. Saying that, I stick to my original point, there is absolutely an undercurrent cult like vibe in the ZMF collector community. It is rather evident.

Is it any of my business how others spend their money? Not at all, and I'm not telling anyone else how to go about their business. I am simply stating an opinion I have and I feel that I have expressed it appropriately.
I get you, you do seem to have a strongly felt personal bias. Was there ever anything negative that happened to you? If I had a significant negative experience with a brand it would certainly color my opinion of the brand and it's fans.

Top Bottom