• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Youtube thumbnail pictures

ta240

Major Contributor
What is with the new thing of reviewers looking bored or even sad in thumbnail picture for their videos? I mean I guess it is a step up from them pointing up at the title but it still seems odd. None of these appeared to be videos with bad news or bad reviews. Is this so people will click to see what made them so sad?
temp1.jpg
temp2.jpg
temp3.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
What is with the new thing of reviewers looking bored or even sad in thumbnail picture for their videos? I mean I guess it is a step up from them pointing up at the title but it still seems odd. None of these appeared to be videos with bad news or bad reviews. Is this so people will click to see what made them so sad?
View attachment 307907View attachment 307908View attachment 307909
Sometimes instantaneous value action shots can be pretty unbecoming and even strange so I guess they want something neutral?

Top Bottom