• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wine thread - what are you enjoying?

OP
GD Fan

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Forge acquitted itself well, won some coverts for sure and at least one save in google maps that I noticed.

The Weil was the consensus wine of the night, I think. Lauer was also excellent, only slightly outdone by the Weil. BA Dr. Loosen was in a league of its own, just totally different from the others. So, hard to say where it fell - just so stylistically different at this stage.

Overall a really fun combination of wines.

There was talk of doing Paolo Bea next time. I hope that happens soon!

CapMan

Major Contributor
IMG_6701.jpeg

Always keen to try new grapes - this is made from a variety which is indigenous to Romania. A little like Viognier - if you like aromatic wines it’s super

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
View attachment 367075

Always keen to try new grapes - this is made from a variety which is indigenous to Romania. A little like Viognier - if you like aromatic wines it’s super
LOVE Romanian wines. I’ve been trying to get someone in Finger Lakes to try planting Feteasca Neagra, which I think will do great here.

Top Bottom