• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Truthear Nova IEMs

staticV3

Master Contributor
Hello guys. I like my Novas overall but like to play a little with EQ as I find them little too bright at sometimes. What would be the easiest way to experiment and tune it for examle to Crinacle target or Usound shared by oratory especially in the higher area?
What I would like is something like AutoEQ. Select my iem, select my target and show me the values to adjust. Is there an „easy“ more or less accurate enough way?
Yes. Use https://autoeq.app/

It's got a bunch of targets built-in, and you can import your own targets or raw measurements from .csv or .txt

Here's a list of alternative targets:

Please keep in mind that you need to match the target response to the measurement rig.

Harman, IEF Neutral, and oratory's USound are only compatible with 711 or IEC60318-4 measurements.

For HMSII.3 or B&K5128/4620 measurements, you need to use specialized target responses.

Attached below is my preferred 711 target, maybe give it a try!

Attachments

• static_IEM_target.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 10

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello guys. I like my Novas overall but like to play a little with EQ as I find them little too bright at sometimes. What would be the easiest way to experiment and tune it for examle to Crinacle target or Usound shared by oratory especially in the higher area?
What I would like is something like AutoEQ. Select my iem, select my target and show me the values to adjust. Is there an „easy“ more or less accurate enough way?
What hardware/software do you have to do EQ?

Top Bottom