• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

coke pepsi prices up and down

Andysu

Major Contributor
the world buy a coke its the real thing , as there are other competitors with their coke version , i prefer diet pepsi and when the price goes up and price comes down on diet coke i'll buy a coke , anyone noticed that ? prices on both sides goes up and down

Digby

Major Contributor
I like the cherry coke, but can only drink a little at a time - too sweet and fizzy for me - so I get a 500ml bottle rather than a can and it lasts a long time.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I like the cherry coke, but can only drink a little at a time - too sweet and fizzy for me - so I get a 500ml bottle rather than a can and it lasts a long time.
sip on it little bit

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I have not seen a decrease in soda prices or anything else in a long time.
i have , maybe not where you are ?
off top , pepsi one no month later maybe £1.90 then next no month £2.90 small amount i maybe wrong its the heat weather you see , could be £3.90 and coke is £1.90 around about , so when one of the other is dearer the other cheaper i'm not fussy about the flavour if it fizzes and tastes okay when chilled from the fridge with slice of lemon added

Top Bottom