• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CEDIA 2016 Review, Overview, and Pictures!

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
I didn't see any new gear of interest from Harman. Will Harman update the everest waveguide and design? I really enjoyed sitting on the Cinematech furniture. That was my favorite demo. I heard the Alcon room. It was too loud for me and a little bright sounding for movies. I don't really enjoy the action movie demos. It would have been better to mix in some MCH music too.

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Big thank you out to Amir for presenting such great pictures and taking us along for your journey. The variety and great photography kept things interesting. Thanks for bringing up the valves in the beginning, I had been thinking about them, I saw similar valves maybe 8 years ago, and should have pulled the trigger then, it included the main valve as you show and 6 water detectors that radio signaled the valve to shut off if water detected price about $300.

Top Bottom